App Radio Forums » AppRadio 2 » Android » ARLiberator v » ARLiberator FAQ Welcome back, Guest. Please Login or Register.

ARLiberator FAQ
10-01-2012, 08:09 PM
RE: ARLiberator FAQ
Ok. I changed the minimum SDK to 2.2. If it compiles without errors I'm going to go out on a limb and assume it works.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 08:48 PM
wow, thanks...
10-02-2012, 12:40 AM
This app is incompatible with all of your devices.

Verizon Samsung SCH-I510
This item is not compatible with your device.

Any info?

Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Android 4.1.1
rooted with Stock Rom
Kernel: 3.0.31-414933
Samsung Dongle
Pioneer AppRadio2 with switch bypas
10-02-2012, 07:12 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2012 07:31 AM by knight2000uk.)
Do you have a link to the ICS rom your using, found the kernel just not sure on the rom
10-02-2012, 11:00 AM
..i think that could be this one : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthre...?t=1863756

Samsung Galaxy S2, ROM Chameleon 1.3 (ICS 4.0.4 LPX), kernel SpeedMod, root with superSU, AppRadio 2.
10-02-2012, 03:34 PM
Hi, I downloaded the arliberator today. Got picture but no touch, so I had to root my phone. Did that, so now I'm running jelly bean on my htc one s.
The arliberator connects flawlessly, but I don't get any picture to my appradio.
Only get the red dots calibration screen on the phone itselfe. I'm currently using the original pioneer mhl/hdmi adapter.
Any idea what could be wrong with my setup?
10-02-2012, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2012 03:40 PM by stargate125645.)
Perhaps something to be added to the FAQ...which AppRadio 2 firmware versions have been tested with ARLiberator? A link to a setup/calbiration guide would also be helpful so people know what they are needing to do in addition to simply downloading and connecting the wires.
10-02-2012, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2012 04:52 PM by stackTrase.)
Some ROMs don't have MHL support. The picture is just HDMI. Unless there is an option to enable it somewhere it should be showing up on the screen. Does your phone respond as if it is being touched when you touch the AppRadio?

I actually tried a JB rom myself - Paranoid Android to find that it didn't support HDMI at all.

Yeah, we definitely need more documentation and guides. I'll make the first person who makes a decent one a moderator. I'm just too busy trying to add new features at the moment.

(10-02-2012 03:34 PM)panasync Wrote:  Hi, I downloaded the arliberator today. Got picture but no touch, so I had to root my phone. Did that, so now I'm running jelly bean on my htc one s.
The arliberator connects flawlessly, but I don't get any picture to my appradio.
Only get the red dots calibration screen on the phone itselfe. I'm currently using the original pioneer mhl/hdmi adapter.
Any idea what could be wrong with my setup?
10-02-2012, 05:15 PM
If I end up getting an AppRadio 2, I would be more than happy to make a guide. I should be able to test it out next week.
10-02-2012, 11:37 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2012 11:39 PM by rest0fmyl1fe.)
can any1 tell me how i can make it so i can download this app on to my Droid Charge? When i go to google play it says This app is incompatible with all of your devices. My phone is rooted do i need a custom ROM? please let me know i would like to get this app. No one has respond to any of my messages

Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Android 4.1.1
rooted with Stock Rom
Kernel: 3.0.31-414933
Samsung Dongle
Pioneer AppRadio2 with switch bypas