App Radio Forums » AppRadio 2 » Android » ARLiberator » Help Desk v » Spotty Bluetooth Connection Welcome back, Guest. Please Login or Register.

Spotty Bluetooth Connection
10-27-2012, 12:36 PM
Spotty Bluetooth Connection
I have ARLiberator running on my Galaxy S3 using tasker to control the connection. The connection to Bluetooth is the only problem as it seems to be intermittent.

It works properly when the connection dialog window pops up and tasker clicks ok, but sometimes that dialog box does not come up so my phone cannot accept it. So when the dialog box does not come up, it does not connect to BT and thus will not connect ARLiberator.

Why would this happen and is there a work around?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2012, 03:22 PM
RE: Spotty Bluetooth Connection
More info on this. Every time I connect, I have to go into BT settings and de-select and re-select my phone.

(10-27-2012 12:36 PM)ryano2121 Wrote:  I have ARLiberator running on my Galaxy S3 using tasker to control the connection. The connection to Bluetooth is the only problem as it seems to be intermittent.

It works properly when the connection dialog window pops up and tasker clicks ok, but sometimes that dialog box does not come up so my phone cannot accept it. So when the dialog box does not come up, it does not connect to BT and thus will not connect ARLiberator.

Why would this happen and is there a work around?
10-28-2012, 12:26 PM
RE: Spotty Bluetooth Connection
I figured out the problem. ARLiberator has to be connecting during the bluetooth connection percentage climb. I set tasker up to open ARLiberator and click on connect automatically, so once I plug my phone is and start the car, it automatically connects and goes to my home screen.